ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will provide remarkable customer service & support for this cutting-edge automotive hospitality service. You will play a crucial role in the client experience as the initial contact. You will enhance our client experience with your product expertise, prompt response, and execution of service scheduling. You will join a small, energetic, and passionate crew, and will come to work feeling energized about the service and support you will provide your crew teams and clients. You will foster a positive teamwork environment.
The ideal candidate has direct client-facing experience, rigor, and discipline around establishing, documenting, and communicating project plans; effectively coordinates resources, monitors progress, and intervenes as necessary to ensure that quality, safety, schedule, budget, and other requirements are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Must type at least 37 words per minute.
- Providing world-changing customer service & support for NorthWest Auto Salon
- Serving as the backbone to your NorthWest Auto Salon Team.
- Intaking client information and providing product and/or service recommendations if necessary.
- Building customer service order estimates, construct service invoices, and submit completed service invoices and payments into bookkeeping.
- Contacting clients directly via phone to document required customer information for service scheduling, schedule service date, and answer any questions the customer may have regarding services to be performed.
- Owning the service schedule of service teams and coordinating with crew members to generate preferred and efficient service schedules.
- Maintaining strong communication with Regional District Manager to keep informed and up-to-date on marketing plans, strategies, and expectations of client inflow.
- As the administrator for NorthWest Auto Salon (NWAS) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Phone and email communications with customers and crew members
- Ordering and returning of all job-related parts
- Scheduling jobs, meetings, and employee events
- Creating, sending, faxing all invoices/work orders
- Answering the main NWAS phone Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Maintaining the main NWAS email inbox Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Upon request or by special permission, weekend work may be necessary. Special appointments, seminars, and events.
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow-through
- Adopt our Phone & Email Etiquette in order to best serve customer's questions/concerns.
- Minimum 3 years of customer service or related experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stressful situations, multitasking is a must.
- Master our scheduling software with prior experience using customer success software would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a relentless desire and constant excitement to serve others.
- Team player with a willingness to help co-workers
- Training will be provided in order to learn our customer funnel process
- Work with individual customers as well as communication for our large commercial accounts.
- Ability to make educated product and service recommendations with the best interest and care of the client and NorthWest Auto Salon in mind.
The excellent work environment at our office located in Lynnwood, WA (must be dog friendly). Health benefits and tip-out distribution after 90-day probation. PTO provided after 6 months. Optional benefits may include dental and vision. Pay range based on experience & qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour